In this article we'll show you how to quickly build your online reputation by requesting customer reviews from within your Recruiterly account.
In this article you'll learn:
- Why you should build your recruiter reputation by capturing reviews
- How to navigate to your Recruiterly Reviews page.
- How to add your first review request
- How to add multiple review requests at the same time
- Your privacy options and the integrity of the review system
- How we collect reviews
- How to maximize your reputation with our scheduler.
Why customer reviews?
Did you know that over 86% of people trying to find local businesses or services read online reviews? Google loves reviews, and it's a proven method to not only organically attract new customers to your business, but help you secure new customers above your competition who aren't leveraging the power of customer feedback.
With your Recruiterly recruiter profile you can request multiple customer reviews in a matter of minutes - and in the near future, we'll help you connect your own CRM to automate the process for you.
Let's get started building your recruiter reputation online with Recruiterly:
Navigate to your Recruiterly Reviews page:
First, we'll have you login to your Recruiterly account here.
Once you have logged in head over to your left-hand menu panel and click on 'Reviews':
Once you click on this link, you will be taken to the reviews page. Here we list all of your review requests and your received reviews from both the employer and the candidate.
Add your first review:
If you do not have any reviews yet, you will see the following:
If you have already received a review, you will see these listed here and instead you'll have an Add review button in the top right hand corner of the screen that looks like this:
You can click on either of these.
Once you click on one of these buttons, you will immediately see a pop-up that looks like this:
Now all you need to do is fill in the information, including the title of the placement that you would like to get customer feedback for, the date you made the placement and the name of both the hiring manager and the candidate and their emails and click 'Receive review' to complete the review request.
Adding multiple reviews at the same time
From here, you can add multiple reviews at the same time by clicking on the Add Multiple button in the bottom right hand corner, this will generate multiple forms for you to request reviews at the same time, and will look like this:
Privacy and review platform integrity:
- We verify each review. This is to ensue the integrity of Recruiterly's review platform and to ensure that reviews you receive are trusted by those viewing them with the intent to choose you as their preferred recruiting partner.
- You have complete control over privacy. While we need the correct details of both your candidate and your employer, you can simply toggle the privacy control at the bottom of the form off - and we will never display your candidate or hiring manager details publicly.
- Even if you wish to display your employer and candidate details, by leaving this toggle on - the employer and the candidate have their own privacy controls and can choose to make their details anonymous if they wish. We are very committed to your, your clients and the candidates privacy.
How we collect your customer reviews:
Once you have completed your form and clicked the 'Receive review' in the bottom corner we will automate the rest of the process for you. We send our review requests to your employer and candidate - they can then in less than 60 seconds complete the review form and we'll publish this to your public profile.
All done! You have no requested your first review.
Maximize your customer reviews with social media:
Don't forget to automate sharing your new reviews across social media with the Recruiterly Social Scheduler. This is a sure-fire way of driving qualified leads to your profile and raising your reputation in your industry.