You can publish formatted text as an article, blog or simply a text post to your profile. Learn how in this article.
Navigating to publish your content
First log in to your Recruiterly account here.
Then navigate to your feed, which is where you can post various types of content. You can learn more here.
To publish text, click on the 'A' icon, which looks like this:
Once you click on this icon, you'll see the following pop up:
We recently updated our text editor, so you can now edit your text with far more control. You can format your text in the following ways:
- H1, H2 and H3 heading type
- Bullet list
- Numbered list
- Quote marks
Publishing your first text post
- First, add your headline in the 'Headline' section, we have pre-filled for you.
- Start writing, or copy and paste your content into the text box with the pre-filled text 'Your text here...'
- Highlight any part of your text and use the formatting options to format your text the way you would like it to appear.
- Make sure to click on Post settings and choose if you would like to publish this to your public profile, or just to your private company community feed if this is activated.
- Click the 'Post' button, and you are all done!
Your post will now appear in your, or your companies feed depending on your choice and will appear on your public profile immediately if you chose that option.
Don't forget to setup your scheduler or manually post your content to your social channels by clicking on the three dots at the top right corner of your post. Here you can also edit your post, or delete it.